Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Therapeutics brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
Canopy Growth is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, self-starter who can recognize and address departmental and organizational needs. The ideal candidate will be able to form and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure that the operations team runs as efficiently as possible. If you have sound judgement mixed with the ability to work as part of an ever growing team we want to hear from you!
- Procure goods and services for manufacturing and production requirements, including but not limited to consumables, capital equipment, and services
- Handle request for purchases across several sites
- Track orders and form system lead times, delivery dates, and costs while providing visibility of potential interruptions and present mitigating actions
- Use Canopy Growth Corporation procurement process and ERP, including RFQ’s and competitive bids
- Analyze the spending patterns discover cost saving opportunities
- Support other Procurement Specialists in other verticals as required
- Participate in product development activities to find suppliers and get prices
- Evaluate key suppliers on a regular basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Post Secondary Education in Supply Chain Management or related field
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of sourcing requirement and practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bilingualism an asset
- Strong team player
This is approximately a 1-year contract position based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.