Quality Assurance Administrator (Temporary) - Petrolia, Ontario
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor the Quality Assurance Administrator will be responsible for the ongoing coordination of the Quality Assurance Systems. The Quality Assurance Administrator is responsible for supporting the company’s Quality Assurance, Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance and Facilities departments.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementation and coordination of Change Control System, SOP and Document Control, Complaints System, Validation System and Non-Conformance Investigation Reports, including Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA)
- Participates in complaint investigation activities associated with problems or failures within the overall quality assurance systems, to analyze root cause, to propose appropriate corrective action, and to document with deviation reporting tools
- Liaise closely with colleagues and provide required QA training for all areas of the facility, as well as record and track training
- Responsible for monitoring calibration & maintenance of QA equipment and devices, as well as coordinating certification activities
- Assists in Quality Assurance activities and ensure compliance with Health Canada’s guidelines pertaining to production, processing, packaging, labeling, shipping
- Assists maintenance department in qualification of production and manufacturing equipment and devices
- Maintains accurate record keeping and cleanliness of work area
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in a technical discipline preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Food, Physical, or Biological Sciences preferred) is an asset
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
- Previous experience in a quality assurance role would be an asset
- Detail oriented and self-directed in execution of tasks required
- Strong critical thinking and leadership skills
- Keen learner, who continually strives to improve their skills and knowledge
- Motivated team player with strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Must possess a willingness to learn with a positive attitude; good communication and time management skills
- Familiarity with Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations is an asset
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that High Park does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly. If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org