Job Title: Trimmer Location: Medford, OR
Hours: Full-Time; Non-Exempt Supervisor: Plant Manager
Summary: Provides the daily care and focused attention necessary to trim and process clean, potent, safe cannabis. The successful candidate will possess a keen attention to detail and record keeping, and a willingness to continually learn more about the subject.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in harvesting, processing and packaging finished flower.
- Keep accurate records on each plant using company system and abiding by company protocols.
- Records and tracks accurate weights and measurements of flower throughout the process.
- Maintains a clean, safe environment inside the processing area.
- Inspects flower for defects using a variety of tools and processes.
- Operates, cleans, and stores packaging equipment including heat sealers, etc.
- Prints and applies labels to finished product; stores and inventories finished product according to company policy and as directed by management.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licensing, Work Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- OLCC Marijuana Worker’s Permit required
- Minimum 1 years of experience in cultivation, horticulture, or related field
Other Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computer and office equipment and programs (inventory systems; Word; Excel)
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Skill at using computers
- Mechanical skill
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
- Extended time standing, sitting, walking, bending, and reaching
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet
- Close visual focus required
- This position occasionally requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects