CENTRAL FLORIDA - ORLANDO - TAMPA - ST PETE - DAYTONA
During this uncertain time, Curaleaf is here for our Patients! Our Dispensaries are open for patients during this time, providing service and support. We have felt the illness also at Curaleaf, and to maintain our levels of service, we will be looking to add temporary employees to our team. If you are in the Retail, Hospitality, or Restaurant industries, we will welcome you to Curaleaf.
Curaleaf is a leading vertically integrated medical and wellness cannabis operator in the United States, Curaleaf Holdings, Inc., (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF). It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 52 dispensaries, 14 cultivation sites, and 14 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the standalone CBD category.
The Delivery Specialist will be primarily responsible for delivering products. Delivery Specialists are responsible for ensuring each product is delivered to our Dispensaries and Wholesale customers with outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment.
- Provides prompt, secure and professional delivery services
- Coordinates deliveries working with Processing and Packaging team
- Maintain Delivery vehicle
- Exhibits polite driving etiquette
- Ability to efficiently plan routes
- Performs basic vehicle checks and fluid levels
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect
- Follow procedures as outlined in on-boarding
- Must be 21 years old and able to pass a criminal background check, clean driving record & pass a drug test
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training
- 1+ years of customer service experience; security experience a plus
- Valid Drivers License with excellent driving record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with BioTrackTHC a plus
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer