Green Renaissance is an investment banking firm advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and financings in the cannabis industry. Green Renaissance is headquartered in Rochester Hills, Michigan (suburb of Detroit) and is actively looking to add talented individuals to support the continued growth of the firm.
Managing Director Position
The Managing Director can be located anywhere in the United States and will be responsible for business development/sales and managing deal processes from start to finish to close transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and financings
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial pitch to transaction closing;
- Manage all aspects of client/target company relationships including due diligence, analysis, site visits, management communications/presentations and negotiations;
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner;
- Expand existing and develop new client networks, establish and maintain pipeline and support efforts in developing and executing transactions;
- Originate new client engagements that fit the strategy of the firm;
- Supervise, mentor and coordinate the firm’s Vice Presidents and Directors;
- Review various investment opportunities and identifying specific merits and risks related to each opportunity;
- Authors marketing collateral including industry reports, social media posts, webinar content, business development materials, etc.
- A minimum of ten years of related experience in investment banking, cannabis and/or similar fields with demonstrable execution experience;
- Ability to generate new business through the cultivation of existing relationships as well as the development of new relationships by various efforts;
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and capable of defining priorities, working through conflicts, and identifying creative solutions;
- Strong follow-up and time and people management skills;
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day-to-day aspects of client relationships and projects;
- Travel required; and
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA is a strong advantage.
Overall compensation will be commensurate with experience. The Managing Director will participate in Green Renaissance’s incentive compensation program. Green Renaissance’s benefit package includes health and dental.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Green Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer.