Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Therapeutics brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
Reporting to the Inventory Control Assistant Manager, the Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for supporting the Inventory Control Coordinators in organizing and leading inventory counts at both retail and production locations to investigate and reconcile inventory discrepancies. The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for maintaining count data within the inventory system including data reporting outside the inventory system. This individual must have superb organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Support Inventory Control Coordinator in organizing inventory counts.
- Compile inventory reports.
- Implement and maintain a cycle count program.
- Complete reconciliation of inventory after counts are completed. Ensure inventory movements are adequately reported in the system. Investigate discrepancies and implement corrective actions.
- Move stock/items to appropriate locations and ensure that they are properly stored.
- Support Inventory Control Coordinator in coordinating and integrating efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
- Perform inventory audits and compile data for audit reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with ERP (SAP).
- Ability to organize/prioritize workload.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in excel.
This is a full-time position based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.