Curaleaf is currently in search of enthusiastic and high energy candidates to add to the Integrated Pest Management team! IPM Technicians are largely responsible for application of preventative agents to preserve the quality of our product. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to break into the industry and start building knowledge of Cannabis cultivation and pest management!
- Daily monitoring and scouting of pest and disease
- Maintaining up-to-date pesticide/preventative agent logs
- Mixing of pesticides/preventative agents/caustic cleaning agents
- Operating Dramm Hydraulic Sprayers
- Maintaining Dramm Hydraulic Sprayers
- Applying IPM products to plants
- Applying beneficial bugs to plants
- Coordinates scheduling of application with IPM Supervisor
- Follows standard operating procedures for assigned tasks and projects
- Follows all safety protocol
- Upholds quality standards; conducts and documents follow-up inspections
- 21+ years old
- Be a team - player
- Be friendly and optimistic
- Great time management, self-starter and/or self-motivator
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to be on your feet or stay sitting for long periods of time
- Can withstand high room temperature averaging 70-75° and elevated humidity levels
- Can work in areas with higher-than-average CO2 levels
- Can work under intense, bright lights
- Exposure to possible allergens, irritants (organic and chemical), and loud noises
- Reliable transportation
Candidates must have a High School Diploma (or equivalent) and will be subject to a background check per state cannabis regulations. Candidates should be prepared to adapt to frequent/last minute adjustments to daily schedules, give special attention to detail, documentation and organization.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.