Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 17 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all dispensary users and provide support for level 1 and level 2 service requests.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Communicate clearly with users either over the phone or in person.
- Document issues and resolutions properly for record keeping and posterity.
- Consistently follow up with users to insure proper function after issue resolution.
- Perform basic functions in Office 365 such as password resets, account updates and changes, license assignments following company protocol, etc.
- Image and configure Windows 10 stations.
- Installation, modification and repair of Windows 10 workstations.
- Install Windows 10 updates in addition to frequent software updates and hardware firmware and drivers.
- Install and/or configure peripherals such as printers, keyboards/mice, etc. for users.
- Resolve basic network issues such as Wireless connections and Local Area Networks among other systems.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair basic issues with VOIP phone system which requires some knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Quickly acclimate with the company’s ERP system and provide basic support for users.
- Will be responsible for company’s IT Ticketing System including configuration, modification, maintenance and frequent updates.
- Other technical tasks as may appear during the day.
- Willing to travel to dispensaries for on-sight support when required.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or similar degree and at least 2 years of Help Desk support experience. Greater work experience will be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must be willing to travel with company reimbursement for expenses.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking/configuration, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 management and configuration.
- VOIP experience is not required but welcome.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Administration a plus, but not necessary.
- Must be malleable and quick to adjust to fast paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative with a can-do attitude.