Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
The People & Culture Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle HR. This role is part of a passionate and dynamic People & Culture (P&C) team and requires strong team collaboration. This role is critical in executing our people initiatives by providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Partner with the management team in support of various strategic initiatives such as organizational design, succession planning, training and development, etc. to ensure the needs of the business are met
- Support the delivery of People & Culture programs on time and in scope, such as annual performance management, recruitment strategies, annual compensation review, engagement action planning, etc.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to employees on employee engagement, employee relations, performance management, career development, retention, etc.
- Respond to employee queries, advise on internal policies, ensure compliance with employment standards and best practices
- Collaborate with the extended P&C function on programs, policies and procedures to continually improve people practices in support of the corporate strategy, productivity and development of the company
- Encourage and elevate the level of employee engagement by building strong relationships between management and employees
- Partner with the management team to evaluate current capabilities and organizational needs; work with the P&C team to identify the right training requirements
- Lead and facilitate the onboarding and offboarding processes and monitor trends and make recommendations for program and process changes as appropriate
- Facilitate conflict resolution measures and corrective action/discipline processes
- Execute talent acquisition initiatives – be a partner and advisor to hiring managers; recruit and source top talent; provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Administer P&C programs including: benefits, disability, leaves of absence, rewards & recognition
- Take an active role in internal committees and initiatives (joint health and safety, social, etc.)
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field. HR designation an asset
- 3+ years HR experience; talent acquisition experience required
- Experience with fast-paced, complex and changing work environment
- Solution oriented and comfortable working in an environment that is focused on deliverables
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, have a bias for action
- Must be able to work effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism is an asset
HEXO cultivates an inclusive and respectful workplace. This includes treating everyone with dignity and fairness, and maintaining a workplace that is free of harassment, discrimination, and violence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and people from different backgrounds and capabilities. This diversity brings our organization a wealth of experience that builds a better team. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring and selection process. Apply Now