The Production Technician (Night Shift) will assist in maintaining quality control measures to ensure high quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks including prepping, packaging and labeling in accordance with standards set by Curaleaf Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staging product and packaging supplies to meet daily production schedule.
- Performing quality assurance protocols as designated by Curaleaf’s procedures.
- Responsible for increasing operational efficiency and reducing waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and collaboration.
- Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed Curaleaf’s specifications and patient’s expectations.
- Ensuring 100% compliance involving proper weighing, data recording, product tracking and security throughout the entire packaging process.
- Consistently operates in an efficient manner that also complies with all OSHA regulations, Curaleaf SOP’s and all applicable required procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring each product is properly labeled in compliance with the FL Regulations.
- Works in a quick and efficient manner and strives to consistently increase productivity.
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the extraction room while performing all duties.
- Work with Dispensary Operations in planning and preparation of product for patient sales.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum.
- At least one year of manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
- Able to perform standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer