Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
- Effectively gather cannabis waste from designated waste areas
- Sort waste material
- Perform destruction of waste materials and related items
- Work cohesively with peers;
- Work professionally and accept guidance and development from Specialists Team Leads and Supervisors;
- Comply with good manufacturing practices and operational procedures;
- Assist in any other related tasks.
We are looking for:
- Punctuality and attendance;
- Ability to work effectively and accurately;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines, in a fast-paced work environment;
- Positive and professional attitude; able to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team;
- Ability to adapt to changes;
- Attention to detail and autonomy in the execution of tasks;
- Ability to remain in a static position for a long period of time; standing
- Ability to work in a hot and humid work environment;
- Ability to lift a load of 50 LBS repetitively.
HEXO cultivates an inclusive and respectful workplace. This includes treating everyone with dignity and fairness, and maintaining a workplace that is free of harassment, discrimination, and violence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and people from different backgrounds and capabilities. This diversity brings our organization a wealth of experience that builds a better team. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring and selection process. Apply Now