**Hours for this position are Monday – Thursday, 6pm - 4:30am. Must be flexible to work until 6am, if needed.**
At Harvest, our mission is to improve people’s lives through the goodness of cannabis and our vision is to create the most valuable cannabis company in the world. We fulfill our purpose by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others, enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader in the space, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry, accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay and total compensation packages
- Attractive benefits and incentive stock option plan
- Paid time off and employee rewards
- Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
- A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
Responsible for executing assigned tasks, projects, and expectations of the cultivation department in accordance with our mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Attending to general maintenance needs of a large-scale cultivation facility.
- Perform regular security rounds.
- Working collectively and respectfully with other cultivation team members.
- Maintain accurate documentation of executed tasks.
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance of all facility and operational tools and equipment.
- Provide general plant care and maintenance in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work.
- Ensure compliance with EPA & MSDS regulations on nutrients and pesticides
- Mixing and application of pesticides and fertilizers in accordance with regulatory standards
- Ensure no product leaves the facility without going through proper channels.
- Follow all safety regulations set by supervisors.
- Ensure consistent quality.
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development as needed.
- Ensure an overall positive, safe and clean environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage high stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the workday
- Working safely in a warehouse setting.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Remain compliant with all legal and company regulations.
- Ability to communicate through various formats including email and phone.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Proper employment documentation.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule.
- Environmental requirements and exposure:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, extreme high heat and/or extreme low temperature; low humidity, high humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables
- Experience and knowledge in horticulture and/or agriculture.
- Previous manufacturing/ laborer experience.
- General tool, hardware, ladder, and building skills. Must be able to use a 12’ extension ladder.
- State issued applicator’s license
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent required.
- Degree in horticulture, agriculture, or plant science field is desirable.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.