At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Canopy is looking for a Manager of Integrated Business Planning to join its Supply Chain team on a permanent full-time position basis. The Canopy Growth integrated business planning hierarchy includes Global IBP and Regional IBP, and is fully integrated with lower level planning processes. Reporting to the Director IBP, the mandate of the IBP Manager is to implement, manage, execute, track and improve the performance of the Canopy Growth IBP processes regionally, improve IBP in alignment with peers in other regions, and participate in the Global IBP process on behalf of his/her region.
- Lead a team of up to 6 planners, focused on medium and long-term supply plans
- Lead the overall S&OP process, focused on R&Os and overall volume, sales and profitability roll-up for the entire company
- Successful implementation of the IBP processes and sub-processes
- Participate or lead integration projects for new categories or acquisitions
- Collaboration with the process owner for the planning and execution of the IBP process
- Participation in the IBP process by functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, Quality Assurance, Logistics, Procurement, and others as required
- Imparting of IBP knowledge related to processes, tools, and roles and responsibilities
- Maintenance of planning data related to areas such as grow and production capacity, as well as regional expansion plans
- Creation, documentation and dissemination of IBP plans
- Control the flow of data from Demand Planning and Supply Planning through our systems and to other stakeholders to ensure all functions are planning with the same information
- Tracking, reporting, and actioning (as applicable) of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Identification and rectification of gaps in process, capacities, and knowledge
- Definition and implementation of the regional communications plan
- Preparation and submission of input to the Global IBP process
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining ongoing reporting of business KPIs, including building new standard reporting in and presentation of KPIs and action plans at a senior level
- Processing and/or collection and dissemination of Global IBP process outputs
- Additional participation in the Global IBP process as required
- Dissemination of plans in accordance with Global IBP guidelines
- Implementation and management of lower-level planning processes
- Participation with peers in the definition, design, and on-going management of IBP KPIs and the IBP scorecard
- Identification and reporting of supply chain risks
- Adherence to Canopy IBP processes and the use of approved tools
- Collaboration with peers in process improvement activities
- Building, managing, and maintaining a highly effective IBP department staffed with qualified people
- Leading the implementation and maintenance of the company’s advanced planning system with the support of the product owner
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related field and/or;
- Graduate degree in supply chain management and/or
- Professional supply chain certification (APICS/SCOR)
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced planning system (Rapid Response preferred)
- What if scenario planning
- Capacity planning/management
- Production planning capacity utilization
- Inventory management
- Logistics network modeling
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Production scheduling
This is a full-time role position based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth. Apply Now