At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Canopy Growth is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, self-starter who can manage and coordinate shipments, working with approved carriers. The ideal candidate will be able to form and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure that the Operations team runs as efficiently as possible. If you have sound judgement mixed with the ability to work as part of an ever-growing team, we want to hear from you!
- Perform shipping activities including imports, exports, distribution and general freight shipping. Work on creative solutions for shipments requiring expedited services
- Liaise with vendors & procurement to work on improving shipping lanes and shipping costs
- Book and track existing shipments, record metrics and costs
- Review all transportation invoicing for accuracy
- Meet daily with operations team to provide updates on transport
- Work with supply chain to identify upcoming required transfers
- Special projects, oversized freight, project cargo
- Other duties as required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Dangerous Goods and/or Trade Compliance experience is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
This is a full-time role based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth. Apply Now