At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
You are responsible for communicating medical-scientific information about our active pharmaceutical ingredients for medical treatment and are the contact person for relevant questions. In particular, you follow new medical initiatives and professionally share your knowledge with our internal and external partners.
- Creation and preparation of medical-scientific materials on current and relevant topics concerning the entire range and corresponding indications
- Development of high-quality and target group-oriented information materials
- Direct cooperation with marketing: conception, editing and contributing to documents and papers
- Assessment of competitor publications/analyses as well as competitors' scientific activities
- Development of publication strategies for target and specialist groups, drafting and writing texts for medical-scientific publications, if necessary, together with external agencies
- The conception of conferences and training events for (experts) physicians and pharmacists, enrolment and liaison of physicians and pharmacists as speakers
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with experts from medical and pharmaceutical disciplines
- Attending congresses and conferences
- Other duties assigned
- Degree in pharmacy with 2nd state examination, preferably with the licence to practise as a pharmacist or degree in medicine or sciences, preferably with a PhD
- Ideally pharmaceutical, and/or scientific knowledge in the field of phytopharmaceuticals
- Experience in the creation of presentations and scientific publications
- Competence in the creation and drafting of scientific papers as well as interest in working with information and conducting research
- Ability to present complex/medical-pharmaceutical content in a clear and comprehensive way
- Profound analytical capabilities and an independent, structured approach to work
- Open-minded personality with strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong teamwork and organisational abilities
- Fluent command of German and English in both written and verbal form
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in medical customer care (Rx/OTC) and/or in the fields of cannabinoids or pain therapy is desirable
- This is a full-time position based out of the greater Nuremberg area - currently in Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Bavaria.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth. Apply Now