Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
Position: Sales and Customer Analyst
The Sales Analyst will assist in creating a predictive analytics framework that analyzes and translates data from the market, field and production into meaningful and actionable results for the Sales Team to execute against. Success in this role will result from building on-time and real time reporting of data to sales leaders that results in increased sales productivity; a reduction in sales barriers and achievement of revenue targets.
• Analyzes key data to identify emerging trends and strategic opportunities
• Extract and merge data sets from multiple data sources. Perform data cleansing, transformation, exploration, analysis, and visualization. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Creates sales reports and makes recommendations for improved reporting structure and data needs
• Conducts analysis to understand health of HEXO’s sales demand funnel including reconciliation with production and logistics.
• Conducts analysis to understand achievement of HEXO’s territories and sales individuals against quota
• Manages the collection of sales data and key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Support day-to-day requests for data analysis and reports
• Highly motivated, self-starter with sharp analytical abilities
• Ability to deal with business problems involving many variables, few facts and irregular situations
• Post secondary major in Math, Stats, Accounting or Business Analytics considered an asset
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerBI
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience analyzing and interpreting large datasets • Strong communication skills
HEXO cultivates an inclusive and respectful workplace. This includes treating everyone with dignity and fairness, and maintaining a workplace that is free of harassment, discrimination, and violence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and people from different backgrounds and capabilities. This diversity brings our organization a wealth of experience that builds a better team. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring and selection process. Apply Now