LEAD PRODUCTION TECHINICAN JOB SUMMARY:
Multifaceted key member of operations team responsible for overall line performance. Manage and lead a team of 2 to 3 Production Technicians. Utilizes deep process knowledge and site resources to efficiently operate a broad array processing and packaging equipment. Choreographs production, preventative maintenance, sanitation, process control and inventory control.
Reports to: Senior Operations Manager
- Trains, mentors, and coaches all Production Technicians to ensure a cohesive team.
- The Production Lead will supervise and manage a Team of 2 to 3 Production Technicians
- Effectively operates all production and packaging equipment to company specifications while producing a quality product.
- Understands sanitation principles and responsible for safe use of cleaning agents.
- Completes all required Batch Production Records in compliance with company policy and federal regulation.
- Executes changeovers with precision to minimize machinery downtime.
- Maintains accurate inventory levels of components, dietary ingredients, and finished good through use of ERP system.
Qualification ATTRIBUTES & Skills Requirements:
- Experience as a Lead or Supervisor for a team/staff of 2 to 3 Technicians.
- 3-5 years of relevant CPG experience in production, packaging and processing equipment.
- Mechanically inclined, able to troubleshoot and operate various types of machinery.
- Able to troubleshoot PLC, VFD, labelers, and high-speed automated lines.
- Good math and communication skills.
- Dietary Supplement experience desired.
- MS Office Products Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized, disciplined with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as with the team, strong interpersonal skills.
- High personal standards, reliable and energetic team player with positive attitude and solid work ethic.
- Self-starter with the superb problem-solving skills, desire and ability to continuously learn new things.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to periodically lift up to 50 lbs.
Candidates will be subject to a background check per state cannabis regulations. Candidates should be prepared to adapt to frequent/last minute adjustments to daily schedules, give special attention to detail, documentation and organization.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer