Job Title: Front Desk Location: Cannabliss
Hours: Full-Time; Non-Exempt Supervisor: Store Manager
Summary: To greet and provide excellent customer service to patrons. Check government issued identification to confirm customers are of legal age to purchase cannabis, answer questions, and keep the reception area clean.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and sign in visitors.
- Provide outstanding and engaging customer service.
- Follow state and OLCC regulations.
- Maintain a clean and presentable appearance of the dispensary.
- Have knowledge of all current product and maintain the menu accurately.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls and manage emails.
- Assist vendors with scheduled meetings.
- Provide accurate information in-person or via phone or email.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licensing, Work Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- OLCC Marijuana Handler’s Permit
Other Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computer and office equipment and programs (inventory systems; Word; Excel)
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
- Extended time standing, sitting, walking, bending, and reaching
- Close visual focus required
- This position occasionally requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects