“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Requisition ID: 4232
Remote Work Available: Yes
Senior Payroll Manager
Location: Remote / Florida Preferred / Must Live on the East Coast United States
Reporting to: Director of Payroll
Trulieve, a leading emerging growth company in the cannabis industry, is looking for a Senior Payroll Manager to fill a key role within the Payroll team. The position is responsible for all aspects of the department and is integral to the day-to-day financial operations of the company. The Senior Payroll manager supports internal customers with payroll processing and questions and is responsible for ensuring payroll cycle deadlines are met. The role will report to the Payroll Director.
- Manage payroll department employees and processes.
- Responsibility for maintaining employee and payroll data.
- Resolve employee concerns regarding payroll questions and issues.
- Management of payroll requests, direct deposit, W-4 changes, and garnishments.
- Oversight of payroll tax related activities to ensure the accurate and timely administration of all federal, state and local withholdings, remittances, reconciliations, and reporting;
- Oversight of all new hires, position changes and terminations.
- Manage payroll schedule and processing.
- Conduct regular payroll review process and routine audits after each pay cycle;
- Maintain accurate and complete payroll and accounting records.
- Compile and maintain records for use in the employee benefits administration.
- Track and follow-up with employee payroll documentation.
- Respond to questions (internal & external) and research issues regarding payroll.
- Work with internal departments on reporting needs.
- Assume responsibility for payroll records and back up documentation.
- Monitor and assure compliance between corporate policy and current IRS regulations.
- Acts as a department liaison for payroll and all related functions to support the departmental goals.
- Works cooperatively with other departments to ensure accurate payroll processing.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- At least five year of previous payroll experience, particularly in a multi-state, multi-location business with over 1000 employees
- Previous management experience
- Paychex and Success Factors software experience a plus
- Able to understand and follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to focus on details, ensure appropriate follow-up occurs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to analyze data and draw appropriate conclusions to inform policies and procedures
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Self-directed and able to work both independently and in a team environment with multiple competing demands
- Ability to respectfully and politely interact with employees and team members
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.