Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 17 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
- Working under the direct supervision of the Analytical Chemist, to correctly prepare, run, and analyze samples for testing from the processing
- Responsible for the handling, receiving, documentation, and storage of all medical cannabis samples per GMP procedures.
- Assists in performing microbial testing on raw materials and finished products as assigned.
- Assists in maintaining accurate records of consumable inventory and proper amounts in stock
- Performs daily tasks required (Ex. balance calibrations, temperature logs, etc.)
- Maintains a clean work environment by cleaning/sanitizing surfaces and glassware regularly.
- Maintains and follows all laboratory SOPs and GLP practices.
- Assists with common laboratory practices following cGMP and GLP practices.
- Accurately interpret and input lab results for all tested materials.
- Accurately and efficiently maintains computerized records (BioTrack) of medical cannabis samples, and transfers.
- Adheres to cGMP, GLP, HIPAA, and FIPA compliance standards
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Management.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelors of Science, in a natural science. Chemistry preferred.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENT:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- 3-10 years of laboratory experience
- Experience preparing, running, and analyzing samples on UPLC.
- Knowledge of GMP and GLP practices
- Experience developing and qualifying methods on UPLC.