At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
The Warehouse Assistant – WH1 is an entry level warehouse position responsible for picking, weight verifying and managing inventory within Canopy Growth’s main warehouse. We are looking for an individual who possesses a positive attitude, team mentality, is eager to learn & open to new ideas, adapts well to an evolving environment, demonstrates reliability, able to follow safety and quality standards, drives throughput targets, works efficiently, works well with teams, and builds capability in others.
- Picking - Gather packages for WO, shipments, transfers, cycle counts, etc
- Weight Verification - Making sure weights are accurate when shipping, receiving, WOs, etc
- Labeling/Re-labeling - Labeling when receiving 3rd party shipments, re-labeling for conversions
- Cycle Counts - Cycle counts given by Inventory Control
- Package Pick up & Delivery - Transfer packages to requesting departments for operations, collect packages from requesting departments for storage
- Basic Sage Transactions - Location Changes, Detailed Stock, Stock by Location
- Basic MHE Training: Pallet trucks, Wave
- Ability to lift 25kg or more and able to strap and wrap pallets
- Moderate computer skills
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Must be able to work a Start Up Shift as required
- Have demonstrated a strong record of attendance and punctuality in the last reporting period
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work a variable to different shifts.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a warehouse environment is preferred
- Basic understanding of ERP an advantage
- Basic MHE Training an advantage
This is a full-time role based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate your interest, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation, please notify your Talent Acquisition Partner. Please note, the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.