This is an exciting time to join Corbus Pharmaceuticals, a clinical stage biotechnology pharmaceutical company with a vision to be the leader in treating inflammatory, fibrotic and metabolic diseases by targeting the endocannabinoid system.
The Director/Associate Director of Commercial Systems will design and develop the ecosystem of applications and technology platform of Commercial Systems. This role will partner with Commercial Business teams in order to translate business requirements into technology and solution design decisions. The role will develop and execute the Commercial systems roadmap integrated with the enterprise business applications roadmap.
The role will focus on enabling new capabilities, innovation, standardization and integration of various Commercial systems with a strong emphasis on integrating applications and data. This is an opportunity to shape and develop Corbus Commercial systems roadmap. This position reports to the Chief Information Officer and is part of the IT Leadership Team.
· Develop and maintain Commercial systems roadmap in collaboration with the Commercial team.
· Implement solutions in alignment with the Commercial systems roadmap and overall Commercial launch timeline.
· Co-lead in Commercial launch activities as IT-business partner
· Expert and stays current on trends and new developments in Commercial technologies in the life science industry and recommend solutions to meet business needs.
· Establish yourself as a trusted IT business partner who can represent the business needs of the commercial organization.
· Identify and partner with external service providers to deliver solutions and services.
· Partner with business and develop business case to support investment in implementing the solutions.
· Take ownership of the technology solutions and IT needs of the Commercial organization and assist with day-to-day needs for relationship management, support and delivery.
· Effectively communicating complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s Degree required with preference for advanced degree in Information systems
· 8+ years relevant experience in the healthcare, Pharma, and/or consulting
· Experience and ability to build effective working relationships and collaborating with business and all stakeholders.
· Expert understanding of Commercial applications and information technology architecture
· Prior hands-on implementation experience on Commercial technologies: CRM (Veeva/SAP) / Salesforce (Marketing Cloud) / Cloud (AWS, Azure), MDM, edetailing, Commercial contracts, SAP Order-to-Cash etc.
· Ability to transform business challenges into a supportive business IT strategy and to engage proactively with the business.
· Proven project management skills
· Experience leading and building technical teams
· Strong vendor management experience
· Results oriented with high standards for individual and team execution
· Excellent communication and influencing skills and a collaborative work style