With unprecedented growth, we are looking for excellent Account Executives to join us to achieve and exceed expectations. At Curaleaf, Account Executives are responsible for marketing, promoting, and profitably selling Grassroots Cannabis, Select Oil, Select CBD and other brands to existing and potential licensed dispensary customers within the assigned territory. You will be responsible for a book of business where you sell-in to dispensary channel and manage sell-through activities to drive both sales & business growth through your customer base.
You can multi-task, work quickly and efficiently, and be self-motivated, thoughtful and adaptable to change priorities and tasks as needed.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate, dynamic and professional individual to join a team of exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
What You'll Do:
- Manage book of business (dispensary accounts) and make productive contact with existing clients to grow business through establishing Consultative Sales Process, executing "5 Ways to Sell" and implementing proven methodologies within accounts.
- Connect through multiple customer touchpoints—Owners, Managers, Buyers and Retail Associates (budtenders).
- Build rapport to drive business at all levels, customer sizes, and types
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to generate new leads/prospects and turn those prospects into customers.
- Leverage company tools: Salesforce CRM, Microsoft NAV, Google Mail & Apps to make our business more efficient and effective.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- On-site support and product demonstrations
- Follow all state, local, and company rules and ensure conformance to all laws.
- Collaborate with the management team to expand and defend the company's leadership position in the Nevada marketplace.
What You'll Need:
- 4-5 years of sales experience, preferably B2B, selling to Small-to-Medium businesses
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Three Things will lead to your success: 1) Communication; 2) Organization; 3) Discipline
- Driven by big, audacious goals
- Positivity and a winning attitude
- Desire to play for the "A" Team, every day
- Computer, spreadsheet and overall tech & mobile skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication & written email skills
Extra Credit (Preferred):
- Consultative Sales Training and/or Experience
- Experience selling a cannabis oil product line with both THC and CBD focused products including cartridges, edibles and tinctures.
- 4 year Bachelor's degree preferred